Accounts Leader - Print/ Publishing - SURREY
|Job Title:||Accounts Leader - Print/ Publishing - SURREY|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Lord|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 15:06|
Are you an Accounts Leader, looking for a career in the Print/ Publishing industry?
Do you have all around experience the Sales and Purchase Ledger?
Are you looking for a friendly atmosphere, surrounded by similar individuals?
My client, a well-established printing and publishing business, located in Woking, Surrey, have been equipping the Creative, Publishing and Media industries with a high-quality service for over 4 decades.
Even with technological advancements and a developing social environment, the guaranteed service of a local, professional printing service is still extremely prominent. They consistently supply some of the most recognisable and global brands and are constantly adding to their client roster.
The ideal Accounts Leader will be; -
- Responsible for guaranteeing that all the financial processes/ procedures get completed with high accuracy and in a timely manner
- Helping to advise the Management team and Directors, regarding credit notes, bad debts and other ad-hoc finance queries
- Updating and reviewing every input onto the multiple systems, to ensure they are processed and updated correctly
- Ensuring the collections are kept up-to-date and provide help to the accounts junior in all collection duties
- Maintenance of the bank and sales reconciliations, resolving any problems quickly and certifying accurate records are kept throughout
- Monthly reconciliation of invoices for finance team
- Maintenance of all customer accounts and financial regulations are upheld with recent compliance regulations, throughout the company
- Providing a high-quality customer service to all customers or clients, representing the company to its well-established reputation
- Management and training of the accounts junior, with the progression scope to undertake full responsibility of the accounts team.
The ideal Accounts Leader will have; -
- Part or Fully qualified Accountant educated at least to A level standard
- Experience of producing complex spreadsheets and handling detailed information
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Extremely communicative, able to converse with customers, clients and the entire company, not just the finance department
- 2+ years’ experience of managing the administrative processes within a finance department
- Excellent Computer skills – must be a quick learner/ able to pick up new systems.
- Intermediate Excel skills are a must, advanced is a distinct advantage
- Sage experience is necessary, line 50 is preferable
- What is desirable - Supervisory experience would greatly benefit your application but is not necessary.
- Some experience of working within a printing or publishing company advantageous, but media is sufficient
What the ideal Accounts Leader with benefit from; -
- The business is still growing
- The line manager will be providing training and development, particularly for the ACCA
- Career progression opportunities, through professional and business development
- Fun and sociable environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's