Are you a recent Graduate with 6+ months of Accounting experience?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing Media and Entertainment company?
Our client is looking for an ambitious Graduate in Accounting, who would work within the finance function in an aspiring and growing private equity backed business. With very realistic plans to grow from 8 to 20 sites over the next 4 years, they aim to take a 5% share of the UK market and redefine the cinematic experience. With such tremendous growth plans in place, the opportunities are endless for the right individual.
Our client continues to distinguish themselves from their competitors offering a unique cinema experience in the UK market. This new cinema concept targets all socio-economic categories with a focus on the growing audiences. Partnering with local food and beverage businesses, they offer affordable luxury in the heart of the community.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, they will work within a team of 5.
Basic and key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant position:-
- Cash and credit card Expenses
- Bank Reconciliation
- Revenue Reconciliation
- Bank Posting
- Help Purchase ledger clerk with purchase and sales invoices
- Petty Cash
- Full Study Support on offer
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects in a small finance team within a growing business
- Graduate in Accounting / 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Experience within the Media, Food & Beverage and Retail industries beneficial
- Can-do attitude, ambitious and hungry to learn
- Eager to work in a team
So if you want to super-charge your growth and development in Accounting, within one of the most sought-after and fun industries on the market, waste no more time looking and apply below.