Are you an Accounts Assistant with at least 2 years' experience in practice?
Would you like to work in one of the leading media specialists in London?
Our client is one of the leading management and professional services companies for the media sector, in the world Their main focus are the sectors of Music, Sport and Entertainment.
Working as part of the Accountancy team, you will be supporting a team of Semi Senior and Senior Accountants and with the opportunity to continue your on-going ACCA/CIMA accreditation.
The main purpose of this entry level position will be to provide our senior team with assistance in the preparation of accounts for our clients and companies.
- Full analysis of receipts
- Completing purchase ledgers, including payment of suppliers
- Upholding the sales ledgers, including the raising of sales invoices and asisting with credit control
- Reconciliation of cash expenditure and reconciliation of our bank accounts
- Completing VAT and Tax returns
- Preparation of tour accounts, which will include (but not limited to) matching costs to budget and investigating variances
The ideal Accounts Assistant:
- Dedicated interest to accounting
- Can easily demonstrate experience of working within an office / professional environment
- Relevant business qualification would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Excellent organisation and communicative skills
What is on offer:
A wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme & season ticket loans
- Weekly fresh fruit in the office
So, if you think you match the above requirement, why wait... APPLY NOW!!