Are you an Accounts Assistant with more than a years’ experience?
Would you like to work in one the Film and Media industry?
Have you got solid bookkeeping experience?
One of the rising Film and TV productions, based West London, are looking to bolster their current finance team with the addition of a competent, charismatic and motivated Accounts Assistant. You will be helping to manage the accounts for films, tv series and cartoons, which are constantly being released into cinemas nationwide.
With the company continuing to grow, they will be looking to expand their current roster with new projects and this will mean the potential for great progression within the role.
What the Accounts Assistant will be doing;
- Solely responsible for the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Assisting and completing bank reconciliations
- Processing and submission of VAT returns, in accordance to company timing
- Using Sage line 50
- Managing all records of transactions for current and past projects
- Perform other Ad-hoc duties as requested.
What the Ideal Accounts Assistant will have;
- 1+ years’ experience using Sage line 50
- 1+ years’ experience in bookkeeping
- An understanding of accounting, through related degree or studies
- A team player and competent and executing instructions
- Strong organisational skills, both for prioritisation and time management
- Strong computer skills - Excel, Outlook, Word
- Enthusiastic about developing and learning professional skills
- Charismatic, energetic and motivated
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.