Are you a recent Finance or Accounting Graduate?
Are you super confident and outgoing?
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting creative design and consulting business in London?
Our client is one of the most forward thinking, digital brand and design consultancies, currently in London. They aim to create end to end customer experiences, with the purpose being the enhancement of brand differentiation and an increase in customer satisfaction, to drive advocacy and build customer loyalty. They employ 3 simple philosophies: Simplicity, Relevance, Brilliance.
They are looking to bring in an Accounts Assistant, to develop and nurture from start to finish. This person will become one of the key members of a constantly evolving finance team, with incredible progression opportunities, and the ability to expose yourself to a multitude of accounting experience. So, if you believe you tick all of the above, think that you deserve the break and chance of a lifetime to work for a company that only internally promote and CONSTANTLY helps to develop your professional skills, please read on and click apply!
What the ideal Accounts Assistant will be doing;
- Maintenance of the General/ Accounts payables ledger
- Become the first point of contact for all suppliers, meaning you will be conducting reconciliations, answering all queries and resolving issues when needed
- Handling supplier invoices and maintenance of all filing
- Checking / processing supplier invoices, ensuring the correct costs have been allocated
- Monitoring / reviewing all outstanding invoices, and promptly resolving any queries
- Reconciliation of any or all supplier statements
- Setting up, supplier accounts, whilst maintaining any existing relationships
- Processing and inputting every inbound supplier invoice, and also obtaining the key authorisation for payments
- Some administrative duties such as filing and archiving
- Monthly reconciliation
- Posting of petty cash entries and processing staff expenses and credit card statements
- Ensuring that the Company’s policies and procedures are upkept, relating to your duties and responsibilities. These include (Travel & Business Expenses, Company Credit Card, Subsistence and Company Car Policies)
- Managing the Accounts Payable reports, which feed into the Management Accountant
- Manage any prepayments and fixed assets schedules alongside the intercompany reconciliations and accounts
- Assisting the Management Accountant with Tax and or VAT Recs
- Assisting the finance team with the creation of schedules for the yearly audit and other schedules / reports as required
- Liaise constantly with your team, to ensure you are up-to-date with all tasks and projects
- Build strong relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Respond to routine enquiries from employees, clients and suppliers, providing key information when needed
- Assist with the raising of sales invoices during busy periods
What will make the ideal Accounts Assistant
- You have strong communicationskills, are incredibly personable and out-going
- You can speak to anyone and everyone about finance!
- You’re motivated. Driven and passionate about developing your financial knowledge
- You love working with a team, being able to help others is a key responsibility!
- You are analytical in your approach to finance and love working with numbers
Required Education and Experience
- 2.1 or above in a finance/ finance related degree