Accounts Assistant (6-12 month Mat Cover)
|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant (6-12 month Mat Cover)|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 10:46|
Our client, an SME professional services firm operating in the financial services sector, require a driven and ambitous accounts assistant to join their finance team in theeir City of London offices. This role will be to cover maternity, and will cover a minimum of a 6 month term, and a maximum of 12 months.
Key responsibilities will be included, but not be limited to the following:
- Daily maintenance of bank accounts ensuring transactions are updated onto spreadsheets
- Processing and inputting purchase invoices onto Excel and SAP
- Paying suppliers on weekly payment run
- Raising and inputting sales & recharge invoices
- Processing and inputting staff expenses onto Excel & SAP ensuring coding is correct and claims are legitimate
- Processing of cross border fee splits across entities.
- Processing and posting of company credit card transactions onto Excel and SAP.
- Processing of petty cash transactions on Excel and SAP
- Compiling of historical exchange rates for various currencies
- Continuous updating and maintaining of Excel spreadsheets for sales and recharge invoices.
- Chasing Debtors for outstanding payments on invoices
- Bank reconciliations.
- General filing and admin duties.
Other Duties (helping wider team from time to time)
- Assisting with Year-end Audits and Statutory reporting for all entities
- Producing various ad hoc reports
- Degree educated with strong academics
- Second job with at least 6-12 months experience
- Basic practical understanding of the accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Good Excel skills
- Self Sufficient
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25,000 - £30,000
Graduate Accounts Assistant
£20-000 - £23,000
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover - 12 Month FTC)
£25,000 - £30,000
Assistant Management Accountant
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000