|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 10:25|
This is an exciting position providing accounting support to a portfolio of entrepreneurial and rapidly growing companies. For the right candidate, there are also excellent career development opportunities available for this role. This role will suit someone who enjoys a variety of daily tasks, has great attention and pride in detail, is very outgoing, friendly and adaptable in their outlook as well as a good communicator.
Reporting to the Manager - Accounts Team you will work closely within the team to ensure the accuracy of key parts of the ledgers, as well as maintaining high departmental standards, with the proactive management of issues and varying priorities.
This is a challenging ‘hands-on’ role within a friendly, professional and high performing global shared services finance team.
Key interfaces within the business will be across relevant group companies at all levels and with other members of the finance & compliance team.
• To be partly accountable for the purchase ledger and/or sales ledger of currently 4 UK companies and 5 foreign companies
• To assist the Manager of the Accounts Team and Banking and colleagues with day to day tasks
• To be accountable for timely management information
• To support the Manager of the Accounts Team and Banking in the smooth running of the accounts department
• End to end processing of accounts payable and/or accounts receivable.
• Management and supervision of monthly Contractor control spreadsheets
• Reviewing the aged creditors and doing supplier runs
• Assisting the team including Group Finance Director with ad-hoc requests and management information
• Any other assistance that the department requires
• Working with Sage 200 Professional Accounts
• Working on Excel
• Working on the in-house recruitment database
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of Accounts Payable entries
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of Accounts Receivable entries
• Ensure suppliers and staff expenses are paid on time
• To assist where required other areas of FCD (including compliance) during critical workflow periods.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's