|Job title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Our client is a leading international executive search firm that focuses exclusively on meeting the needs of private equity investors.
We have worked in over 35 countries globally and regularly engage in assignments throughout Europe and North America. Our team of over 80 professionals supports our clients internationally from our offices in London, Munich, Paris and New York.
The successful candidate will be located at the head office in Covent Garden, London.
- Sales Invoicing
- Credit Control
- Ensuring authorisation and posting of purchase Invoices
- Maintaining AP and AR ledgers
- Preparing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation and the management of corporate cards
- Assistance with preparation of sales tax returns
- Liaise with auditors and management as necessary
- Maintaining the data integrity of the CRM (Invenias)
- Daily / weekly updating of the billing and revenue forecast
- Expenses processing via Concur and maintenance and development of the system
- Early-stage ACCA/CIMA
- Excel proficient (vlookup, sumifs, pivot tables, text formatting)
- Well presentable and excellent communication skills
- 'Can-do' attitude is vital. If they don't know the answer, they will find it