|Job title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Our client is a fast growing, professional services business and have become a recognised industry leader in the IT/Tech sector. The business has grown considerably over the past year hence an opportunity has arisen for a new position within the business, to join a fun and diverse finance team.
This role will suit an ambitious junior finance professional with 6 months – 3/4 years’ experience, looking to leverage their career by joining a growing business – developing additional skills and progressing through the company. You will have ideally worked in the recruitment sector before and have knowledge of contractor payroll/billing.
Your role will be varied and develop with time. However, some responsibilities may include:
- Assist with processing monthly purchase and sales invoices.
- Monthly Bank postings & reconciliations.
- Monitoring the Sales & Purchase Ledger.
- Assist with month end preparation & reconciliations.
- Dealing with high volume of queries.
- Preparing ad hoc monthly reports.
- Credit Control
You will be or have:
- A driven individual with some previous finance experience
- An infectious, energetic and fun culture willing to integrate with front office consultants as well as your peers in finance
- Be a hugely motivated individual able to work as part of a team and individually
- Previous recruitment sector experience
- Happy to be in a varied role, with a large range of responsibilities
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit for you then don’t hesitate in applying!