|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20-000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 08:29|
Our client is a fast growing services business with a focus on the publishing sector, and are looking to hire an ambitious accountant to join their growing team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for ensuring all financial processes and procedures are completed accurately and on time within the department.
- Responsible for advising the Senior Managers/Directors of Credit Notes and Bad debts as required and any other Finance issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for updating and checking all inputs onto the various systems are correctly processed and up dated as required.
- Responsible for monitoring the Bank and sales reconciliations, resolving custom problems efficiently ensuring accurate records are kept at all times.
- Responsible for assisting monthly reconciliation of Invoice finance facility.
- Responsible for ensuring customer accounts are kept up to date and Financial regulations are complied with throughout the department.
- Accountable for ensuring excellent communication across the business as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring collection postings is up-to-date and assist accounts in any collection related matter.
- Depending on ability, there is a scope of becoming responsible for the management of the Accounts Team, ensuring they are developed and comply with all process and procedures giving guidance and mentoring support for the Accounts Trainee.
Qualifications and Skills
What we are looking for in an Accounts Team Leader
- Educated to A level, with an A in Mathematics or equivalent and Part qualified Accountant
- Experience and ability to produce and manage complex spreadsheets handle detailed information
- Ability to plan and organise
- Excellent communication Skills with the ability to present financial information clearly and concisely
- 1-3 years’ experience of developing and managing administrative processes within the Accounts department
- Excellent Computer skills – Office 365 (Excel experience is a must)
- Sage experience is essential
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of working in the print industry
- We’re growing
- Training and development
- ACCA mentoring support
- Career progression
- Great team in a modern working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's