|Job title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Are you looking to progress your AAT experience in your second finance role? Do you want to develop in an agency that is number 1 in its industry?
My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to assist the Finance Manger & develop their accountancy experience while they study further stages of AAT.
They’re an industry heavyweight with a forward thinking & inclusive culture.
- Manage the purchase ledger; Inputting supplier invoices, Setting up supplier payment runs, Reconciling supplier statements, Meeting month end close deadlines & Processing of expenses and credit cards
- Manage the time and billing for select business unit; Review timesheets, Ensuring timesheets are checked, Authorise and post timesheets & Raise draft bills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good time management and organisational skills