|Job title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Oliver|
|Phone Number:||020 3905 5276|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Our client is hiring for an Accounts Assistant to join their business and support their Management Accounts team with month-end and general bookkeeping across the finance team.
They require an enthusiastic, professional Accounting professional who possesses strong numerical skills and ideally coming with a good academic record and an enthusiasm for learning. This is a varied “roll up your sleeves” environment and you will get involved with numerous business critical projects outside of a traditional finance function.
The business has experienced rapid growth over the last 18 months and operates within the healthcare space, servicing both the private and public sector. Due to growth and acquisition the team is expanding & will offer lots of opportunity for learning and development.
This role will be ideal for someone looking to study and develop within the accountancy field under the mentorship of a highly skilled team.
Key responsibilities with include but not limited to:
· Supporting the Management Accounts team
· Billing clients – use of client portals etc
· Raising and sending invoices
· Cash allocation
· Journal posting – accruals and prepayments
· Managing Accrued revenue balance: conversion to invoices and cash.
· Assisting with Credit Control – chasing overdue payments
· Sales ledger maintenance
· Reporting on Sales Ledger / AR on a monthly basis
· Continuous improvement of processes
· Bank Reconciliation
· Assisting with month end tasks
· Actively studying towards professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
· Good excel knowledge
· Good systems knowledge
· Willingness to learn
· Passionate about a career in finance and accounting
· Problem solver