|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 09:35|
Are you a technically gifted accountant, seeking career progression in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to work for a global powerhouse in professional services, with exponential growth plans? Do you thrive under pressure and excel with more autonomy?
Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant that is equal parts confident and technically capable, to join they’re ever-growing, vibrant finance team. With the exciting opportunity to work under a fully qualified Management Accountant, the role is perfect for an ambitious Accountant aspiring to specialise in Financial Accounting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Group/intercompany reconciliations.
- Keeping on top of international accounts.
- Fixed Asset Register.
- Assisting with year-end audit.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be degree educated with a 2:1 minimum.
- Have 12months minimum practical work experience.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Be a sociable character who wants to get involved with team events.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's