|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 14:36|
Accounts Assistant (6 months contract)
My client, a market leading financial services business who have rapidly developed recently, is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Assistant (ideally 2-5). This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain invaluable experience working in a fast-paced, corporate environment with a view to getting involved in Management Accounts. There may be an opportunity of this converting to permanent.
- Management of company bank accounts
- Obtain client credit limits
- Management of weekly forecast
- Board packs and MI reporting
- Full management and processing of monthly contractor payroll - sending contractor payroll deadline emails, checking timesheets, invoices and expenses.
- Generating client invoices on account packaging.
- Sending client invoices on account packaging.
- Generating contractor invoices on account packaging.
- Permanent placement invoice management.
- Quarterly HMRC report submission.
- Follow the credit control process to ensure clients are informed when their payment becomes late.
- Timely communication of delays in credit control.
- Reconciling part payments of invoices on accounting package.
- Allocating bank payments and suspense payments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's