|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Lord|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 12:53|
Do you have a love for Advertising and Marketing?
Are you a junior Accounts Assistant with 6-12 months experience?
Then look no further, this opportunity is perfect for those who want an all-round accounting role, in a very exciting and diverse company. Taking the physical advertising industry by storm, you can see this companies work dotted all over the UK and they are continuing to grow each year.
As part of their latest stage of growth, they are looking to bring in a junior accounts assistant to assist the Finance manager in the day-to-day running of the accounts. This will be a broad role, covering all the different aspects you need, in order to develop yourself as a well-rounded accountant.
The Ideal Accounts Assistant will be;
- Accounts Payable: posting of invoices (50-100 invoices a week), supplier queries, supplier payments, sending remittances
- Accounts Receivable: creating invoices (20-30 invoices a month), posting of invoices on the system, sending to clients, liaising with clients and solving queries, chasing monies, chasing remittances, posting receipts
- Bank: weekly reconciliations in GBP (2 accounts)
- Petty Cash: daily handing out of petty cash as and when needed, monthly reconciliation
- Posting of staff expenses
- Reconciling and posting of credit card statements
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return
- Filing of all accounts paperwork
- Ad-hoc assistance to Finance Manager
What the Ideal Accounts Assistant will have;
- MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel experience
- Be a ‘people person’: liaising with different departments
- Professional communication with all other stakeholders
- 6-12 months of AP and/or AR experience
If this does sound like you, then HIT APPLY – waste no more time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's