|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Lord|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 11:03|
Are you an accounts assistant with a couple of years’ experience under your belt?
Would you like to work for a disruptive branding and tech company?
If the above sounds like you, then this could be the move you have been waiting and longing for. One of London’s up-and-coming branding and content producers is looking to bring in an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist the Finance team and CFO in helping drive the company into another period of extreme growth.
With offices across the globe, this company aims to expand into a truly worldwide business and is looking to increase in turnover by an additional 50% at least this year. With the finance team being at the heart of this growth, your experience will be well tested and the potential for your development and personal growth will be unrivalled.
The responsibilities of the ideal Accounts Assistant;
- Management of bookkeeping. Entering all journal entries onto Sage, including all AP, AR and general ledger
- Complete maintenance of the Accounts Payable process
- Credit cards and company expenses, including all reconciliations
- Cash flow updates for banking
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting in preparing the trial balance for global offices
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Credit control and Debtor management
- Preparation of financial reports for team
- General finance admin and filing
- Assisting project manager with project costing and budget management
- Improving and updating all compliance issues to with start-up and SME businesses
- Assisting with external auditors and with preparation of final stat accounts
- Ad hoc related tasks as required
The ideal Accounts Assistant will;
- Have between 2 or 3 years’ experience in finance
- At least 2 years’ experience using Sage accounting software
- A finance, or related, Degree/ qualification
- Studying towards a professional qualification – ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of or MS access would be an advantage (non-essential)
- Super attention to detailed and very motivated
- Expressive and out-going personality
- Highly-organised and able to manage your time effectively;
- Excellent communications skills – able to liaise with anybody!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's