|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 08:15|
Our client, an extremely fast growth tech recruitment business based in London are searching for a versatile and bright individual to join their accounts team and work closely alongside an impressive FD. The ideal candidate will be a finance professional with some experience in both accounts payable and receivable. The role offers exposure to all director level professionals within the business and gives the chance for you to drive improvement and insight.
You will be trained to produce full management accountants and boards backs (if not experienced already) that will eventually become your sole responsibility as the FD and FC look to become more commercial. Study support will be provided if needed.
Some of your responsibilities as Accounts Assistant will include:
- Assisting with month end preparation
- Bank Reconciliations
- AP & AR ledger maintenance
- Raising of all sales invoices including those self-billed by the client.
- Liaising with external parties to ensure the prompt payment of outstanding invoices
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all purchase invoices, following company approval process at all times
- Assist with payroll of company contractors.
- Use of SAGE 50 to input data into accounting system
- Preparation of spreadsheets, KPI reports and management information as required
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
The ideal person will be or have:
- Either studying towards an AAT/ACCA/ CIMA
- Ability to work independently as well as being able to work in a team
- Strong commercial awareness with an interest in how the business works
- Previous recruitment sector experience (not essential)
- A confident character with ability to build relationships with all stakeholders within the business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's