|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 09:51|
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Study Support
My client is an impressive professional services firm based in the heart of central London. The company are a rapidly growing company with the view to expand. This is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to progress their career with a clear promotion pathway. The role offers exposure to multiple directors and a highly accredited Financial Controller.
- Posting of bank statements to accounting system.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts.
- Allocating cash to sales ledger /purchase ledger.
- Reconciling the bank statement.
- Update cash flow.
- Process weekly timesheets to enable payment.
- Dealing with payroll queries.
- Consistently chase clients for outstanding balances.
- Resolve any queries and communicate to client effectively/internal staff.
- Process all purchase invoices, ensuring costs are reconciled with the project tracking system.
- Process weekly payment runs for AP and staff expenses.
- Maintain the Creditors Ledger by ensuring the allocation is up to date and resolve any issues.
- Other responsibilities on an ad hoc basis.
The ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years’ experience within a finance position
- Preferably you will have begun studying either AAT or early stages of ACCA or CIMA)
- Flexible and approachable manner, willing to constantly reassess priorities
- Strong Excel skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's