|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20-000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 17:09|
Our client is an SME recruitment business based in the City looking to hire an ambitious junior accounts professional.
Ideally a graduate this individual will have support from three key mentors in the finance department, whilst also recieving a study support package.
Applicants will need to be hard working, driven individuals who are used to a salesy/busy working environment.
- All customer invoicing
- Preparation of Month End packs
- Overdue debtors report/Credit control/DSO
- Allocating cash received for all companies
- Bank reconciliations
- Bank payments
- HSBC reconciliations
- Set up and maintain employees on Profile
- Supporting staff with any IT/Profile usage problems
- Providing various reports based on consultants’ activity/billing figures
- Staff on boarding, recording annual/sick days/compensation
- Other ad hoc items including cover for other members of the team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's