|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 12:00|
An Accounts Assistant role has recently become available within a highly-successful global executive search specialist company based in London.
The Accounts Assistant will predominantly be involved with transactional processing within the Finance department but will have the potential to take on added responsibilities and further their accounting experience depending on performance. The duties involved, but not limited to, are:
- Uploading & coding invoices to the accounting system
- Checking & processing staff expenses
- Preparing payment runs
- Sending remittances to suppliers/internal staff
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Managing relationships with suppliers and internal staff and investigating queries
- Analysing & providing commentary of aged creditors to the FC
- Daily bank payment allocations
- Daily sales ledger reconciliation
- Assisting with month end processes
- Ad hoc as required
The accounts assistant must have 2-3 years’ experience, good knowledge of excel, the ability to prioritise, use initiative and be able to communicate effectively.
If you have the above as well as good numeracy and organisation skills with strong attention to detail this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your skills further.
Working knowledge of Xero accounting software is preferable but not a must.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22,000 - £28,000
Graduate Accounts Assistant
£20-000 - £23,000
Assistant Management Accountant
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover - 12 Month FTC)
£25,000 - £32,000