Do you have an Analytical mind, with an eye for detail?
Have you got experience handling, analysing and organising financial data?
This could be the role for you!
One of the UK's fastest growing Software and Tech companies are URGENTLY seeking an Accounts Analyst, on a short term contract, to assist and complete a reconciliation project. Working in a fantastic, flexible and energentic work environment, the role with be supporting the Finance Controller in implementing and streamlining the accounts reconciliation systems process, as well as a full analysis on the existing company data.
Based in Cental London, the offices boasts the kind work hard, play hard culture, you can expect from a fast growing Tech start-up! This short term contract is urgently hiring and not to be missed!
Key repsonsibilities: -
- Accounts reconciliation between inhouse database and external payment provider database
- Analysis of accounts, complete with commentary on variance and other key statistics.
- Assisting with implementation of automated system for future reconciliations
- Revenue recognition
The ideal Accounts Analyst: -
- Part-Qualified/ Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Very communicative and personable character
- Experience with PERISCOPE is BENEFICIAL
- Self-starter & Can do attitude
- Previous systems implementation exp (Beneficial, NOT necessary)
- Analytical experience required
- Data handling and reconciling experience preferred
A generous salary and company culture really make this contract role stand out above the rest, If you think you are the perfect person for the job, PLEASE APPLY BELOW AND WASTE NO MORE TIME!