|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 10:40|
Would you like to join an international business who partners with well-renowned blue-chip businesses? Does being part of a growing organisation who are renowned for having a great working environment appeal to you? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Working as part of the wider finance team, your key responsibilities will be:
- Reconciling bank accounts, posting of receipts and payments and recording any movements within the statements on a daily basis.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable - Raising monthly Invoice for clients and recording all supplier bills to our accounting system.
- Accounts Payable - Checking monthly timesheet reports from Vendor Management System (VMS) and liaising with clients for any discrepancy.
- Validating contractors invoice, timesheet, payment date, bank details etc. and update the accounting package (Quickbooks)
- Managing spreadsheets for margin reporting and commission for sales consultants.
- Managing accounts inbox for any invoice and payment related queries.
- Liaising with clients and contractors for any accounts related queries.
- Managing weekly accounts payable for contractors and suppliers.
- Uploading payments on online banking platform and contacting banks regarding any payment issues.
- Contacting new contractors to chasing clients for any overdue payments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25,000 - £30,000
Graduate Accounts Assistant
£20-000 - £23,000
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover - 12 Month FTC)
City of London
£35,000 - £40,000
International Management Accountant
City of London
£28,000 - £33,000