Accountant - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Accountant - Immediate Start|
|Salary:||£150 - £250 / day|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 09:39|
Are you an experienced accountant looking for a new, fast-paced role? Are you looking to work in an international and rapidly-growing business? Are you looking to work in a friendly and social team?
An international, niche recruitment firm is looking for an experienced accountant to join them on a 3 month contract. Likely to be extended, this will be an incredibly varied position and you will play a key role in assisting with the implementation of Sage 50 from Quickbooks. Working with their impressive team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of roles across the finance function and will be welcomed into their incredibly social team. With an office free of gossip and politics, the business offers a vibrant environment and you will have the opportunity to join the team on their regular incentives and trips out to London.
- International life-sciences recruitment firm with a multi-continental reach.
- Unique approach to recruitment and offers consulting, interim and resource solutions.
- Open and social team.
- Invests heavily into employee satisfaction, holding quarterly get togethers, trips away and regular team lunches.
- Playing a key role in the migration and reconciliation of data following a new system implementation.
- Month end duties including but not limited to: accruals, prepayments. Journal preparation and depreciation calculations.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of invoice financing facility.
- Commission calculations and disbursement analysis.
- Low volume internal payroll.
- Reconciling multi-currency accounts.
- Ad hoc duties where necessary.
What You Need
- Experience using both Sage 50 and Quickbooks.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current payroll legislation.
Our client is looking to hire immediately so apply now for a response within 48 hours if you have been successful!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's