|Salary:||£22,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 12:39|
Accountant - Leeds
Do you want to work for rapidly expanding, forward thinking tech company? Are you an ambitious and confident accountant? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced client facing environment?
Our client, a startup tech business part of a larger private equity backed group have unparalleled scope to grow. With full autonomy in this role, this is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of their success story. The role is suitable for an astute accountant who is confident building relationships.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Managing a portfolio of up to 200 ltd company contractors.
- Paying the Ltd Companies on a monthly basis
- Tax and VAT returns.
- Managing expenses.
- Setting up Ltd Companies
- On-boarding new clients
- Be the first port of call for all client related queries.
- Be confident providing consultative advice to contractors.
- All other bookkeeping related duties.
- Previous experience in a Portfolio Accountant role.
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier.
- Degree educated.
- Confident in a client facing role.
- Full Study support.
- Incentive bonus for onboarding new clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's