Account Manager for Talent Marketing team in a large RPO
|Job Title:||Account Manager for Talent Marketing team in a large RPO|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £44,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 08:41|
My client is a highly regarded RPO business who work with an array of high profile global corporate targets, they are a pioneering business who are one of the first of their kind and have multiple offices all around the world. The role itself sits within their Talent Marketing team, of which the primary goal is to equip our onsite teams with the best tools, resources and knowledge to source the best candidates for their clients.
- Develop in depth knowledge of allocated client accounts, including direct recruitment targets and operational capabilities
- Formulate direct recruitment strategy alongside the Account Director on-site
- Deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to support the direct recruitment strategy (UK, European and global planning), pushing the boundaries and offering their clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
- Own the process to negotiate, manage and administer my client's media, through their media buyers.
Data Driven Analysis & Learning
- Analyse the success of spend per channel per client, creating reports that deliver the insight required
- Focus on return on investment, success of all channels used
- Deliver insightful MI - presenting to the team on-site and the client regularly, and using this as an opportunity to continue to drive direct recruitment at each client
- Use information to inform their future media planning and direct recruitment strategies
Acquire New Knowledge & Lead Sharing Initiatives
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns. This may be candidate insights, media stats or the insights from the employer brand
- Understand and share the latest techniques, innovation and technology in talent sourcing and pipelining.
- Present monthly insights and case studies back to the business
You much show a real enthusiasm for recruitment media, planning and understanding data, have exceptional negotiation & consultation skills - you need to be able to resolve or escalate issues appropriately and investigate well.
- Experience of recruitment media gained from in-house, RPO or agency environment
- Evidence of account management success
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team, managing multiple stakeholders
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours