180 Candidate Consultant
|Job title:||180 Candidate Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Natasha South|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Are you interested in joining a high-performing business and are you ambitious to play a critical role in an exciting growth-venture?
· Do you want to work with cool and innovative technology businesses?
· How about incentive trips to Las Vegas?
· Join a business that cares about how it treats their customers and employees. Be one of the first few hires of an exciting business unit.
· Average fees are high, clients often retain, and our partners value our services.
Camino Partners are looking to hire a dynamic recruiter, ideally from an accountancy and finance recruitment or professional services recruitment background for our Camino Search division https://www.caminosearch.co.uk/. We’re pretty open as to the level of experience you will bring; 12 months – 4 years experience is the ideal level.
Our team are very busy at the moment working with a number of fast growth companies offering us repeat business. Our client focus is ambitious technology firms based in London and we intend on being their go-to supplier of talent for everything finance, accounting, commercial and corporate development. Recent clients include; a market leading Fin-tech, several large PE backed Software firms, and a start-up Ecommerce business! Roles we place range from Management Accountant and Financial Analyst through to Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Development Director.
We have two junior recruiters joining in the summer and we are looking for an excellent experienced individual to join us immediately.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate at least 12 months experience in resourcing candidates for professional clients.
We want to hire people that are truly passionate about sourcing exceptional talent for our clients and someone that wants to be a part of something challenging but fun.
Responsibilities will include;
· Understanding how finance and accounting works within a fast-growing tech business. We want all of our staff to truly appreciate the value a good accountant, commercial leader or corporate finance individual can bring to a technology business.
· Resourcing candidates through a long established database, adverts, job boards, LinkedIn and headhunting techniques
· Building a network of finance candidates. Helping us to create the best finance-in-tech community!
· Keep in touch with new potential candidates
· Exposure to the full recruitment process from client briefing to offer.
· Conducting market intelligence research and learning about the technology market we work with
· Attending industry events and dinners.
· Using forward thinking market strategies to attract candidates and clients through social media
· Work with the leaders of the division to drive business development strategies.
· Contribute to building a best-in-class culture to drive business growth!
Camino facilitates ambitious career development and offers industry leading commission, from 33-40% of billings as well as a whole host of other benefits including;
· Working from home. We're grown up and understand people have lives!
· Flexi-time to suit your social life!
· Yearly knowledge fund for personal development.
· Enrolment on the Camino Leadership Programme, a 6-month assessed course developing key management skills for billing managers
· Season ticket loans
· Twice yearly incentive trips abroad (Vegas, Krakow, Lisbon, Algarve, Budapest to name a few!!)