It's essential for any successful recruitment business to induct, onboard and continually develop its consultants.
A solid L&D function can reduce the time to bill, improve employee engagement and reduce attrition, whilst also ensuring the development of the future leaders in your business.
Whether you need a senior L&D director to define a global training strategy or highly skilled trainers to write and deliver engaging content, our network of permanent and contract L&D specialists will help to transform your business.
If you are looking to make your first hire, or expand the team, then get in touch to discuss how we can help.
Roles Typically Covered:
- L&D/Learning and Development Director
- Head of L&D/Learning and Development
- Head of Talent
- Head of Training
- Training Manager
- L&D/Learning and Development Manager
- L&D/Learning and Development Consultant
- Training and Development Officer
- Sales Trainer
- Training Coordinator
- L&D/Learning and Development Coordinator